Students & Scouts
- Explore the rivers, marshes and coastal islands aboard our 42 passenger US Coast Guard certified vessel. Watch dolphins at play and egrets catching fish. See what is under the water when we pull our trawl net. Learn about the marshland and the barrier island ecosystems.
- True educational experiences - not just a "Dolphin Tour"
- Floating classroom for Tybee Island Marine Science Center, Burton 4H Center, Savannah State University, Wilderness Southeast and more educational organizations.
- While visiting Savannah be sure to experience the coastal waters on our 45ft US Coast Guard certified vessel, the "Island Explorer"
- Padded seating, restroom and guaranteed no seasickness.
- Bull River Cruises offers more than just a Dolphin Cruise, we offer a learning experience in the Coastal Georgia ecosystem
- Certain tours qualify Girl Scouts to earn the Coastal Georgia Badge.
- Special Girl Scouts and School Group Rates.
- Private customized tours available: Savannah Refuge, Daufuski Island.
For more about Bull River Adventure Cruises and the Island Explorer Call (912)-898-1800
Powered by FACE Websites, LLC